Oooohh all excited
Its 0830 and I have just taken all my tablets for Gout, Blood Pressure, Cod Liver Oil for joints
( Bloody Hell I have turned into my Dad)
The morning starts with an appetite suppressants x 2 - No taste followed by 4fl oz of Gel.
I am allowed apples and berries later and just wondering if I take the apples to KFC they will coat in their special secret coating for added taste prior to frying and eating.
I have been measured and I am just about to start walking to the gym for a weigh in and very light 30 minute training session which I assume is just to get your metabolism going.
Its 0830 and I have just taken all my tablets for Gout, Blood Pressure, Cod Liver Oil for joints
( Bloody Hell I have turned into my Dad)
The morning starts with an appetite suppressants x 2 - No taste followed by 4fl oz of Gel.
I am allowed apples and berries later and just wondering if I take the apples to KFC they will coat in their special secret coating for added taste prior to frying and eating.
I have been measured and I am just about to start walking to the gym for a weigh in and very light 30 minute training session which I assume is just to get your metabolism going.
|
Day
|
CV
|
Arms
|
Legs
|
Abs
|
Calories on equipment
|
|
Nov 12
|
42 min
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
500
|
|
Date
|
Arm
|
Waist
|
Hip
|
Thigh
|
Chest
|
Weight
|
|
12/11/15
|
14.5
|
47
|
47
|
25.5
|
51
|
120 Kg
|
No comments:
Post a Comment