Shoulders are killing and I appear t be turning into my Dad!
Food is still not an issue appetite suppressants work and I definately feel better. I have probably overdone the gym work because it takes me quite a long time to recover but that could also because I am now a old bugger!
Food is still not an issue appetite suppressants work and I definately feel better. I have probably overdone the gym work because it takes me quite a long time to recover but that could also because I am now a old bugger!
|
Day
|
CV
|
Arms
|
Legs
|
Abs
|
Back
|
Calories on equipment
|
|
Nov 19
|
Warm up then 40 mins warm down
|
120
|
50
|
125
|
50
|
540
|
Its the last day tomorrow and weigh and measure day is tomorrow and so is the last day of C9
To summarise if I have kept the weight off and also lost inches then it must be beneficial. Still fully aware what I put in my body either has to be worked off or it stays!
Not missed any alcohol really but will start to have a glass of wine occasionally next week. Definitely going to go straight onto the Fit 1 on Saturday and see if that works.
The different milks and adding fruit to the shakes make them yummy and anyone who tells me the Gel tastes ok I agree but the smell is horrible.
Will post weigh in and measurements tomorrow.
For all of you going out tonight and eating and drinking what you like enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment