Friday, 13 November 2015

Day 2 CV


Todays CV and Gym work is below


Day
CV
Arms
Legs
Abs
Calories on equipment
Nov 13
41 min
130
0
120
520
Tomorrow I will up the work in the Gym to 700 Calories.

What I am finding is its very time consuming and at least 75 minutes in the gym if you do a warm up and warm down correctly.

That will now increase to 90 minutes tomorrow

I do not feel any different being on this detox at the moment but its only day two. The last time I had some food (not including the apples yesterday) was at 830pm on Wednesday evening.

I am confident that I can easily get through the 9 day programme and then set the next goals to continue to increase my fitness levels at the same time decreasing the calorie intake and ensure I continue to shed those KGs


No comments:

Post a Comment