Tomorrow commencing this detox to get my body rid of all the crap called Toxins I will also be measured and weighed!
I will hold nothing back and will keep you all informed of how I am doing, if its difficult what I feel like and if its working over the coming months.
I also did not want to start it in the New Year when everyone else will be having a fitness frenzy.
I still think people who say oooh that Broccoli or those sprouts are lovely are weird as I think Galaxy counters, KFC and Pedigree Beer is lovely!!!!!
If I do drink I will have a set of rules that I will have to complete 220 Calories a pint or similar for wine the day after consuming!
I am starting the training first week of burning 500 calories on either the cross trainer or the cycle.
I do not want to start Jogging/running yet as I will either do my achilles (ruptured 2001 and 2014) or Hamstrings trying to run with 121KG on my legs!!
I will hold nothing back and will keep you all informed of how I am doing, if its difficult what I feel like and if its working over the coming months.
I also did not want to start it in the New Year when everyone else will be having a fitness frenzy.
I still think people who say oooh that Broccoli or those sprouts are lovely are weird as I think Galaxy counters, KFC and Pedigree Beer is lovely!!!!!
If I do drink I will have a set of rules that I will have to complete 220 Calories a pint or similar for wine the day after consuming!
I am starting the training first week of burning 500 calories on either the cross trainer or the cycle.
I do not want to start Jogging/running yet as I will either do my achilles (ruptured 2001 and 2014) or Hamstrings trying to run with 121KG on my legs!!
|
Day
|
CV
|
Arms
|
Legs
|
Abs
|
Calories on equipment
|
|
Nov 11
|
41 mins
|
50
|
30
|
45
|
498
|
No comments:
Post a Comment