Friday, 13 November 2015

Day Two

Back in Dubai from Muscat, 6 hour car journey yesterday.

Its day two of the plan and so far its been ok. Legs are aching from 3 days training and will be off training in about an hour.

I have not had any real hunger pains but whilst travelling had two apples in 6 hours and apples are on the list of free foods in moderation.

The shakes are quite tasty and I am going to try one today with milk of some description rather than water.

The Gel does not smell very nice when your taking it but it tastes ok. The garcinia tablets do suppress your appetite.

Alcohol free since Sunday evening and that will continue through November /December as much as possible although there are visitors over for work and social over the next two weeks.

Interesting to see how I feel tomorrow and what a 600 calorie meal will look like!!

Today I am going to make sure that the 500 calorie work on the gym equipment is maintained but add plenty of arms and abs not big weights though.
I am also surprised how the left achilles is holding up but also know that I should be concentrating much more on warm up and warm down 

No comments:

Post a Comment