Sunday, 15 November 2015

Day 4 Sunday November 15th 2015

Today I overdid it in the gym and my shoulders have been killing and I have also been a little lightheaded.
Nothing to do with the programme as it states moderate exercise and I did a little more than that I think.


Day
CV
Arms
Legs
Abs
Calories on equipment
Nov 15
60 min + warm down
100
0
100
727


However, I went to Fibbers to see George & Steve and had two bottles of water!

Today Lisa has made the breakfast shake with soy milk and strawberries and it was quite nice but the lunch shake was blueberries and coconut milk and it was bloody yummy as good as a Macdonalds.

Tonights delight is 5 oz baked chicken with brown rice and some steamed veg. Hope its a nice as last nights salmon!

I think one of the keys to this programme is also to drink as much water as you can yet it does not really make that as clear as it could.

Tomorrow will be half way through the programme and it seems ages ago since we started it.

Next weigh day is day six and I am looking forward to see if the results are as dramatic as the first weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment